Sherwood Brewing Company is proud to support local schools and organizations that work hard to make this community a great place to live for everyone. Each year we raise and donate thousands of dollars in goods and cash with and to such organizations.
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION OF GOODS REQUEST
All requests must be submitted to email@example.com for review. We will not accept requests via phone or via Facebook messenger.
GENERAL RULES FOR DONATIONS
– We do not approve requests for monetary donations. We allot a certain amount of cash each year to quietly donate to personal causes closest to our hearts.
– Our most common donation is a certificate good for a tasting and tour for 6 people. This encourages the recipient to experience the brewery in a variety of ways.
– We do support schools and causes involving minors so if you need a certificate for a family pizza dinner in lieu of the tasting & tour, we can accommodate.
– State law prohibits us from donating beer to any events. We will not respond to such requests.
– Due to the volume of donation requests we receive and the time it takes to consider and process each one, we need at least a 10 day notice to meet your request .
– We are do not sponsor individual players or their sports teams.
– We tread lightly around political, faith-based, and other sensitive issues.